Will he make it from North Carolina to Oregon?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Other Folks' Blogs

Cherie Creger's breast cancer fundraising page through Susan G. Komen - Cherie went well out of her way in Narrows, VA to help me find my way (by the way, I did stumble upon Lurich - if you go straight down 19 it turns into Main, and then there's Princeton - Lurich was a great ride)!

Zac Copes' Discovering America blog - they started out in California, and are hitchhiking towards Raleigh!  There's some great pictures!

Zen Dawg's trail journal - Zen Dawg you'll remember was staying in the hostel in Pearisburg.

1 comment:

  1. Good! On my way out of town just an hour or so later I also saw Lurich Road and was hoping that you had seen it too! Thanks for directing people to my blog!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete